Sunday, January 25, 2009

MORE THOUGHTS ON INAUGURATION WEEK

Listen up America! Whatever happens 2 U, happens to me first! Pay attention.

*After the National Nightmare (and the International Nightmare), The Dream Comes True
Bush #2, Then Obama, who is #1.

*Bill Clinton-one step 4ward
Bush #2- two steps back
Obama-move2 the front of the line! U have won the race!
(why do u think they call it "race"?)

*OMG! Oprah and Obama! Talk about Black Power!
(Note 2 White People, don't get scared. PEACE

*BTW, now everyone can get off Oprah's back, b/c she first gave an interview to Michelle and Barack Obama on her show 4 his books "AND" purportedly gave "whatever it takes" to put him out there. Rappers take note. PEACE AND U-N-I-T-Y.

*Trailblazing film director and producer Spike Lee comments that history is now...
B.B-Before Barack, and A.B.-After Barack. Wow!

*Speaking of MY PRESIDENT-MILKING OBAMA-Cashing in on the Barack-star. What's next? I admit, I just bought a bottle of Barack Water @ 7-11! I bought Obama cookies two weeks ago. They had his face on the cookies. I couldn't resist. I bought my
t-shirts early, back in February 2008, so I could sleep w/him every night. I was going to buy the life-size cardboard cut-out of him, so I could "take Obama home w/me", but a Latino guy was laughing at my comment and I would have looked ridiculous carrying him around. I wonder what's next? Obama underwear, so u can feel intimate w/ him?

*WE THE PEOPLE of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA, allowed Bush #2 & Co. 2 ru(i)n this beautiful country (USA) into the ground. And our taxes paid 4 it!

*OBAMA's economic recovery plan (stimulus). Finally an economic recovery plan 4 the American people! U see,for eight looooonnnng years, many Americans realized that we were treated as enemies. Under OBAMA, we are united. Under Bush #2, well, he's the divider!

*Politics for the Non-Political- This I know 4 sure: it matters unequivocally whom u vote 4. All Supreme Court Justices are appointed by the President. They are NOT elected and they are Supreme Court Justices 4 THE REST OF THEIR LIVES! They decide what your rights are and how u will live your life. I learned this in my American Government and Legal Studies classes in 2000, B.B.

*Politics and History for the Non-Political-This I also know 4 sure: The Democratic Party was founded in 1792 by non other than President Thomas Jefferson. His reasoning was to fight the "elitists" (the Federalist Party?) The Democrats are well-known 4 fighting 4 women's rights, the civil rights battles, child welfare laws being enacted, the social safety net 4 those who may slip through the cracks,and a fair progressive income tax. Democrats are well-known for INCLUDING rather than EXCLUDING people.

*Some of the celebrities spotted in Washington, DC during inauguration week: Oprah of course, George Clooney, Hayden Panettiere, Jamie Foxx, Beyonce', Samuel L. Jackson, Usher, Mary J. Blige, the Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin, Jay-Z, Larry King, Diddy, and all the political pundits. It was a festive occasion indeeed. (If I left out any notables, sorry.)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

http://www.clearspring.com/widgets/4914a9a34cbcc3dd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home