Tuesday, August 11, 2009

R.I.P. KING of POP

-My heart has been heavy since June 25, 2009. I was at a friend's house and I heard the news and I got angry, thinking "That's not a nice thing to say, it's not funny". Then I saw it on CNN myself. I will put pix up, later, of some scenes I took. I am on here to post this b/c FIRST, as I said before previously on this blog, that Michael Jackson was gangstalked. This is why he is deceased. This is why he went through what he went through all these years. He dared be called the "KING" of pop(ular) music and he dared to be different and look different and he dared to marry not one, but two White women and one-the "King" of Rock, Elvis Presley's daughter. He dared to buy out the catalog of music that included the Beatles' vast collection. They had to bring him down! He wasn't scared. (Listen to Black or White, Scream and Leave Me Alone). He prevailed the vicious attacks against him and with his vitiligo and nose jobs, certain people thought this might turn his own people against him and he'd have no support. The Asians and the Europeans ADORED him. He was really like a king! White women literally threw themselves at him, onstage and off. He had to be brought down! Then he had the nerve to have "White -looking" children (as I hear a number of racists say, Black and White) and a week b/4 he died a mystery death, he was in US Weekly, finally showing his two older children's faces in public. Gasp! They look White! I have heard it too many times. It would appear that MJ had turned his back completely on his Blackness, his African (and Native American) ancestry, as if he thought the world had forgotten how he started out his life and for some twenty or so years after that. (As an odd note, I recalled in June 2009 how the 3 most famous people on earth are all African-American: Michael Jackson, Oprah Winfrey and Barack Obama). When you are good, half the people hate you. When you are excellent, many people hate on you. He dared to excel. He was beloved all over the world, but in his own homeland he was reviled, b/c he was gangstalked. They had to bring him down. (Another side note: the only times African-Americans are united 99% of the time: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr's death, Barack Obama's election and inauguration and the death and memorial of Michael Jackson) Seems that way to me and some others I have talked with. I don't know if he was guilty of the charges brought against him, b/c I WAS NOT THERE, so I cannot say, but he was acquitted, not once, but twice. I don't believe everything that I see, read or hear. My momma taught me that. She always told us, "Believe half of what u see and none of what u hear".
Sigh)Once again, I am gonna go out on a limb and give this man the benefit of the doubt. I didn't believe he molested these children years ago for very many reasons, one being child molesters usually start their behaviours early as in their teen years. Another is it would have come out long ago. Yes I questioned his marriage to Lisa Marie Presley and yes, I thought it was a sham, still do. She may have loved or liked him, but I don't think it was anything more than a marriage of convenience, considering her religion. If there was any evidence to bring down this African-American King of Pop, from molesting children, by a jury of his peers after the smear campaign and the relentless twisting of everything this man did, said or people said he did or said, they would have found something to put this man away! But they couldn't find any evidence. The jury acquitted him, but in the court of public opinion, 4 some, he will always be guilty, no matter what. Even if Jordan Chandler comes through and says (as did Mac Culkin, Emmanuel Lewis and others) nothing happened, some people will forever believe MJ was guilty. They believe what they see, hear and read, w/o thinking or reasoning 4 themselves. I don't know, I WAS NOT THERE TO SEE IT. HE WAS ACQUITTED TWICE. Besides, I know what it's like to be on the receiving end of vicious lies, even though the truth was staring people right in their dumb ass faces, and I had witnesses whom I lived with who can verify day after day, I have never done drugs of any sort, ever. Now a drink every now and then with friends or relatives, yeah, no harm in that. Jesus made water into wine at the wedding in Cana. But drugs aint me. If it don't fill my belly I don't want it. I am particular about what I eat too! Back to the King of Pop.... All that said, brings me to thissssssss..........

*ARE MICHAEL JACKSON'S KIDS BIOLOGICALLY HIS? I wish the issue of race would go away b/c I find it a ridiculous notion, but in the Black community, we took everybody in. We had to. We look Blacker than Black all the way to Whiter than White. Has no one ever heard of light-skinned Blacks passing for White? It happened. I still believe that actress Jennifer Beals (Flashdance) and singer Mariah Carey suffered 4 a while in their careers b/c many White people thought they were White and when the truth "came out" that they were both half-Black, half-White, they were ridiculed and scorned. Sad. How about Lena Horne? She was told by Europeans that she should pass for White, years ago. Many, many Blacks passed for White, so for those who think the kids are not MJ's, they could be wrong. I, again, cannot say, either way, b/c once again, I WAS NOT THERE, but... take a look at this


and this....



Black folks know... passing' and vitiligo....




plus this one



Oh, hold up wait a minute, I don't want to 4get this... people expected MJ to be just an average guy. How could he be? He was raised a Jehovah's Witness which means he never celebrated Xmas, Halloween, Easter, he never went to a regular public school, he worked from the age of 5 y.o. and he was famous almost all his life, meaning he couldn't go into a McDonald's, or 7-11 or go to the movies or the park or a playground or a museum, none of that. As 4 his public memorial, in the Jehovah's Witness organization, when u die u have a memorial. This is done 4 ALL Jehovah's Witnesses, this wasn't something just 4 MJ. The televised part, yes,for his fans, but this is a peek inside the Jehovah's Witness lifestyle. I know it and them very, very well. A memorial is not the funeral, it is just what it is: a memorial.
Also, when Janet spoke at the memorial, hoping maybe they would leave Michael Jackson alone in his death (to rest in peace), I knew it would never happen!

Peace be w/ his family, especially his beautiful children. They don't have a mother (don't go there!) and now they have no father.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson
I'm just sayin'...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

http://www.clearspring.com/widgets/4914a9a34cbcc3dd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home