Wednesday, March 25, 2009

UPDATES

Been really busy. I'll tell u all about it some time later. Let's get to it, 'cause I don't have much time...
*I never commented on Rihanna. What's left to say? I never thought the relationship was real to begin with. I always believed when she made that comment about the White boys in Vibe/Source magazine, she created a Blacklash. Wheels in motion sought to turn her attentions elsewhere and now she has gotten her face beat in. I am sorry so many find it okay that Chris Brown beat her ass and choked her, but she has to make a stand for herself and no one else. Screw his career. Did anyone think about her career? She is afterall a Cover Girl? How does this affect her image and Cover Girl's image? In order to love someone else U have to lover yourself first.
*I don't know if it's too late 2 contact MSNBC about The Young Turks. This is a marvelous group of people and the can be found on YouTube @ www.theyoungturks.com. They have some funny stuff on their shows as well as some serious commentary. Some I have remembered have been the 2008 presidential campaigns, Sarah Palin and all, and Rihanna and Chris Brown. They had a campaign to get the timeslot at MSNBC which I think would be great. I love MSNBC with Hardball's Chris Matthews and Countdown w/ Keith Olbermann. Also Rachel Maddow has a show on there. She used to be on Air America Radio, one of my lifelines around 2006.
*AIG? My first instinct was... Aw hell naw! It was then that I realized that what was happening to America had already happened to me. See I was robbed at gunpoint on Saturday, September 27, 2008. The PUNK.B.ASS.NIGGERRRRRR that took my purse used a police gun (imagine that) and used my bank card and ran up the charges and the bank (Commerce at the time, now TD North America), expects me to pay them back. Hahahah! See the connection America? U get robbed and the ones that robbed u want u to pay them for it. Jacked TWICE! By the way, TD North America stands for Toronto Dominion North America. That's right, Toronto, Canada's most popular bank, bought out an American bank. What's next?
http://www.clearspring.com/widgets/4914a9a34cbcc3dd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home