Friday, January 28, 2011

OMG!

* Boy did I have a hard time getting into my own blog! That's what I get for not posting for so long!

Much to tell:

Actor Randy Quaid has gone public with his experiences of being gangstalked. Currenty he and his wife Evie have moved to Canada, living out of their car, moving around from place to place, as TIs (Targeted Individuals) often do. They are stalked, harassed, set up , lied about, framed, falsely arrested and then released and financially and socially ruined. It is a good thing that Randy Quaid has come forward with his experiences. There is an interview in Vanity Fair magazine this month, worth reading, on the Quaids' experiences, which TIs all over the world have commented on. His wife Evie wasn't portrayed well in the Vanity Fair interview, but Deborah Dupre, a Human Rights Examiner, with Examiner.com, is quite familiar with gangstalking as she has heard from hundreds of TIs from all over the world. Ms. Dupre comments that each TI she has spoken with has the same experiences to one degree or another. There is also Dr. John Hall, of www.freedomfchs.com, who is very familiar with the plight of innocent people targeted for destruction and humiliation.

*As I commented on Facebook in May 2010 about my daughter and I being falsely detained by Takoma Park police and the police running toward my unarmed daughter, who only had her bare hands when they saw her, and the police ran towards her with huge machine gun type weapons, 4 police officers in all. It's fitting today, b/c I requested the police report numbers to my armed robbery with a black gun with ridges on it, which resembled the exact one... the police showed me, after the robbery. Which led to my bank card being used at gas stations, my identity compromised and my credit ruined. I requested it Monday, January 24, 2011, and today, at my bank, CapitalOne (used to be Chevy Chase), the Montgomery County police, Prince Georges police and the Takoma Park police, shot and killed a man who held a hostage. This was the branch where I opened my account in 1987 and have maintained an account ever since. What a coincidence, isn't it? The media said they had to shoot and kill the suspect who was holding a hostage around her neck as he left the bank, with no car to get away. The media and police (they always work together) claim the lady held was a bank employee. I know the area very well, and she was a Starbuck's employee. If you look closely at the video, you will see as she escapes the madman, her green apron falls to the ground. (I worked at Starbuck's and I know the green apron when I see one).

I don't think there is much responsible reporting anymore, but I'd like to ask some questions, like :
*if the police all responded within 20 seconds as MCPD Chief Thomas Manger, and Takoma Park police chief Ron Ricucci, said on camera at 12 noon today, how'd they get the aerial view (prolly a helicopter) to capture the whole stage... oops, the whole scenario? TIs will know exactly what I mean.

*The robbery/hostage situation happened in Langley Park, which is Prince Georges' county; Why did Takoma Park and Montgomery County police respond? Not enough crimes in their juriisdictions? Oh, and the FBI showed up too, I think the reporter said b/c it was a bank robbery.

*Why was this suspect wearing a device the police say was some type of bomb type, strapped to his body, (especially when the woman hostage was in front of him by her neck), if he just wanted cash and then to getaway? And where was he gonna go after he left the bank without a getaway car? Okay, maybe I watch too many movies, but where was his method to get away? A bus? No chance of that happening.

I'd love to hear the TIs response to this. I am sure the video is prolly on YouTube right now.

*Also, I entered the hospital in December 2010 with sever abdominal pain and after a battery of tests, the doctor's could find nothing. Even my regular doctor who said he could see signs of Graves 'disease, (as well as two other doctors over the years), many symptoms that confer that, I was given three 32 ounce cups of a liquid the doctor and nurses at Holy Cross Hospital called "contrast". For a CT scan. Dr. Alan Friedman in his book on thyroid conditions says only very small amounts are to be used, this radioactive iodine. For all I know, it was liquid cancer, b/c about a week afterwards, my hair began to fall out en masse, and I can't keep any food inside, it is expurgated out, and I have a very hard time keeping liquids in, (but the liquids part I've been having for some time).
The oddest part of the hospital visit was the very young, Latino transporter who wheeled me from the ER to the CT Scan room, where as I laid there, he went in a cabinet and poured some liquid from a brown bottle, and told me to drink it! I said, "What's this for?" He replied, "it's to make sure we can get the image correctly".
Now.... I must look like a fool, but I said, "I'm not drinking this shit". He was the guy that wheels you from room to room, WTF?

So if stuff continues to go wrong, (I am losing weight like crazy), I know what's up.

*SnowTanic! I thought last year's snowstorm was bad, but Wednesday, January 26, 2011, is a day that will go down in infamy! It was hell! The worst part is, (and I have several witnesses), it snowed, and rained and there was thunder and lightning! No, I am NOT joking! Many people saw and heard it. Buses abandoned their routes and left the buses on the roads, passengers (of buses and cars) abandoned those vehicles and walked to subway stations. People who were stuck for several hours in vehicles, relieved themselves in snowy bushes on the side of the roads. It took many of us from 3 hours to 12 hours to get anywhere! The transport and streets were excellent in Washington, DC, but Maryland(?), what the HELL? They weren't prepared in the least.
I MISS FLORIDA!

*The Jesus Daily -- straightforward, simple, just Bible verses...Sola Scriptura

*Finally, HealthCare Reform... I've heard a lot of people mad at Obama about the Health Care Reform. I understand both sides of this issue. On one side, you have people who don't want the government to be in their personal, private medical business and they don't want the cost of it. And... on the other side, you have people who have lost everything because of an accident, injuries, medical conditions, and welcome it. I am very surprised to hear from non-Whites who are not pleased with the President's decision, to "spend so much time on health care nd none on jobs". I hear it all the time. Just yesterday, someone was complaining that if you lose your job, your home and your savings, you don't care if you'll have free health care whenever it kicks in. I think it's kinda selfish, b/c a medical disaster or injury can ruin you financially, let me tell ya. Still, people need to work. There's still plenty of us who remember that this problem was left at Obama's feet two years ago, he didn't make it, but people have told me they don't want to hear that. Well enough. Hopefully, the mid-terms (which had an unusually low turnout in November 2010 in Maryland), will shake things up a bit. I support Obama, who along with the Democrats have vowed to work on jobs. In all honesty, these people in Congress, aren't ground troops. They are representatives, and they don't know (prolly) how bad things are on the ground.

*My favourite movies of 2010: Robin Hood (with Russell Crowe), The Losers (with Idris Elba, Chris Evans, Columbus Short and Zoe Saldana), Despicable Me (loved everything about it), and The Other Guys (Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg-- hilarious)! Shutter Island was good too, (a gangstalking movie for sure, so is The Losers)

* Oh and one mo' thing... Oprah's new network! Yay! The Queen has her OWN network! I am so proud and awestruck! Although I've been watching Teen Mom (and yelling at the tv in frustration), it's good to see something not so negative and from an African-American woman! Blacks around the world want to be like Oprah, Obama, the rappers, the sports figures, the singers of the African-American persuasion. I don't understand the Blacks that put Oprah down. Are you kidding? Can YOU do what she has done? OKAY!

MY QUOTE: "I was always fascinated by people who are considered completely normal, b/c I find them the weirdest of all".-
The Hotness/Actor Johnny Depp (Vanity Fair, January 2011, article by Patti Smith






Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

http://www.clearspring.com/widgets/4914a9a34cbcc3dd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home