Sunday, November 13, 2005

Trying to Make Sense Outta Things

Nothing serious y'all, just checking in. See, I wanted to ad some stuff and it's getting kinda late and there are other things I need to do, seriously...Just wanted to say that for all the Patti LaBelle fans out there, I know you guys watched the Tribute to Patti LaBelle, hosted by none other than another diva's kid, Tracee Ellis Ross. Well, the show wasn't long enough, but I am glad UPN gave it a go. Although I don't watch much tv, I do watch two shows on UPN: America's Next Top Model and Everybody Hates Chris (comedian Chris Rock's new show, based on his book of 1999, Rock This!). It's as good as the book. I brought it years ago and I laughed out loud as I read it. It was so good I had to go get the video Bigger and Blacker. Also based on the book.
Other than this, I have nothing to say, except go to Starpages.net for more info on what I'm doing and please check out the superbly wonderful BOBS--Best of the Blogs, which is interesting, but I don't know if it's for everyone. I have a banner on my site, so click on it and the World of Celebrities, so you can stay abreast of what's going on in the world. As always, PEACE!
http://www.clearspring.com/widgets/4914a9a34cbcc3dd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home