Wednesday, July 27, 2005

what's happening

Hi everyone... (or no one in particular)...
Just updating my blog since all the events lately have kept me from getting this done. Well, I haven't done anything since the London attacks because it happened a day or two after I last blogged on. I am so sorry to hear of these things happening because I love Europe and I visited London. I have many friends there, also. Even my daughter has a dear friend who moved back there where she was born, just this year, too. My thoughts and prayers are with the people of the UK during this trying time. There was news of two sisters from the US whose last name is Benton, (Emily and Kate), and although they are not related to me, my heart goes out to them. I am very saddened that these events are happening. I had so much I wanted to say, but now that I have the time... I am really very tired and hot and sweaty as we are suffering through a brutal heatwave, even for Washington, DC! I think it may be global warming, because even Europe had a heatwave last summer... remember? Also, when I was a kid, I don't remember it being so hot it was oppressive.
Otherwise, I just want to preach love and peace to the world. It's too much grief all around, we gotta spread love, and eliminate the hate. Hate is such a wasted emotion! PEACE!
http://www.clearspring.com/widgets/4914a9a34cbcc3dd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home