Tuesday, July 03, 2007

GUESS WHAT?

NORDSTROM-I went to Nordstrom, just looking around and my kid remembered I wanted a change purse, so we picked up a golden, glittery one and I was willing to pay the $8.50 for it, but when the cashier rung it up, she said it was 1 cent! That's right y'all, I got a cute little purse for ONE PENNY, b/c it was on its way to Nordstrom Rack. Haha! Life is sweeeet!

Other stuff... Paris Hilton looked very beautiful all young and scrub-faced and untanned; hope she'll make a difference in her life and the lives of others as she said she would.

Kelly Clarkson has a new album out; loved the first one, loving the second.


Love E!'s The Soup w/ Joel McHale; sooo meaty!

Are Black's becoming a dysfunctional race? (Yeah I said it!)
http://www.clearspring.com/widgets/4914a9a34cbcc3dd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home