Monday, June 11, 2007

Song Song Song Sing, Sing Sing Sing A Song... Good Morning Starshine, the Earth Says Hello...
-I sing because I'm happy, I sing because I'm freeeeeeeehee-hee-hee!

-Forgot a few things last nite: "Mobbing"-find out what mobbing-in-the-workplace is y'all. Go to www.multistalker.org and www.frontcover.wordpress.com for more info.

-I forgot this too: I felt sorry for Anna Nicole Smith when her son dropped dead in front of her just days after her daughter was born. Now I feel sorry for DannieLynn b/c she won't get to know her mom nor her big brother. She is cute as a button! I believe Anna Nicole Smith was gangstalked to death,she as well as her son. Other celebs I believe have been gangstalked include: Paul Robeson, Bill Cosby, Lena Horne, Britney Spears, Marilyn Monroe, Eartha Kitt, John Lennon, Princess Diana, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Malcolm X and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

-Oh yeah, and look for me and my kid in a PSA for Teen Asthma from the Will Rogers Institute, Griffin and Stoner for production.

-Also I took my kid to see Beyonce' s concert @ Dundas & Yonge last September. She put on a great show. Wonder if she ever gets tired? I'll have the pix up and running when I get enough time to breathe.

-Oh yeah, and this: True Story-One fine spring day, my dear Mom and I decided to have brunch at a posh hotel restaurant. When we arrived, we saw people dressed as witches and aliens with long black capes and costumes and masks that resembled creatures from B-list horror movies of the '60s and '50s, (think Creature From the Black Lagoon etc.) We sat down to order and the man next to us was busy eating something which had a red jelled center, on a plate. I watched in horror, as he devoured every morsel. He asked me, "Are U one of us?" I promptly said, "No I am not! I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ!" The man smiled and said, "Ahh, I should've known better than to accost a non-believer". My mom asked the concierge who the group of people were and was told it was a Star Trek convention. I thought they were devil worshippers. See how wrong U can be, even when it feels so right?

-One Last Thing: Look for more quotes in my entries, starting ... now.
I love this dude Oscar Wilde, he's a great writer. For example: Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes.
http://www.clearspring.com/widgets/4914a9a34cbcc3dd

1 Comments:

Blogger Ka_Ka said...

“O segredo do êxito é a honestidade. Se puderes evitá-la, consegues lá chegar.”
Groucho Marx

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home